Friday, October 2, 2009

Update - the early edition



This weekend is going to be jam packed with stuff to do and people to see. A close friend just had a baby today, her third. Some friends of ours are getting married tomorrow, so tonight is the rehearsal dinner. Sunday looks just as full, church followed by a short break and then off to a cookout at some friends house. Am I complaining? I suppose it could be just the opposite...no friends or people who showed any interest in me or loved me or cared if took another breath...so it's all good, just busy. (Tonya please don't try and correct my grammar, punctuation etc. FOR I KNOW IT IS LOUSY.)

Finally I need to find some time in between to get some work done. Last night was a late one, finally washed out my brushes and shut the lights out at 12:30...am. Then I was supposed to be up at 6am for my usual morning walk. Well, I got out of bed at twenty after seven and rolled into work a few minutes late. Slammed down a peanut butter granola bar and a half gallon of coffee and off we went.

Forecast for the upcoming week: see previous paragraph.

This little video I have posted for your pleasure is by a duo from San Francisco -Pomplamoose. Always impressive and entertaining. Basically I really did their stuff. Hope you do to.

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments: