Thursday, January 13, 2011

In need of material

Just thought that some of you who read the blog might be able to help me out. I am on the lookout for used lumber and sheet goods.
2x4,6,8,10's, plywood, broken cabinets etc. Not interested in OSB or MDF.

As far as sizes goes I'm pretty open to most anything. I do know that I will need about 20, 10-12 foot 2x4s.

I am working on a very large installation piece for a possible show in late September. Although I am not sure about the specific date of the show I want to get a head start on securing material since this will possibly be my largest work to date.

Right now I know that I do not have nearly enough material to work from.

Any help you can offer would be great. I am more than willing to go to dumpsters or building sites to pick up. If you would pass this on to anyone else you think might be interested in helping out.

Shoot me an email @ schuylineartglass@gmail.com if you come across anything.

Cheers.

No comments: