Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Few Things...





After one week out of school for the summer and I can already check the playhouse off the list. I had been wanting to build one for some time now. Finally planned one out and started building. It is actually smaller than it started out to be. The floor plan is 7 feet wide by 9 feet deep with 3 feet of that being the porch. It sits about 56 inches off the ground. I actually made it so that most of the house is outside the fence in our yard. Only three feet of it is actually inside the fence. But you can only access the playhouse from inside the fence. Pretty sweet if I do say so myself. Painting, windows and door will come later. If my girls only knew how many hours of detention supervision it took to make this happen.

On another note, here are a few shots of a painting that I have been working on for a while now. Almost complete. It is actually two panels.

I will be having a show in mid August too! I will keep you posted.

Happy Summer! Cheers.

No comments: