Monday, March 3, 2008

A Few of Jeff's Paintings


These two paintings were painted by my younger brother Jeff. The first painting, with a detail shot, is acrylic on MDF(pretty large and heavy!). The second is acrylic on a stretched sculptural canvas. Very sculptural and abstract. Jeff is much more abstract and non-objective in style but is still trying to get a message across to the viewer. Hopefully that does not sound too confusing. Work is coming along for our show next month...can't believe we only have about a month to go! Jeff will be showing approximately 6 pieces and I will probably have 12. Just a reminder that the show at the Good Book in Rushville is on the second floor with stair access only. Sorry no elevator or lift. We will be having refreshments and possibly some music. Everything is still in the works...kind of a whirlwind right now with my teaching job right now. We are preparing for our spring musical and I am the set and stage designer....just add it to the list. I will do my best to keep the page up to date over the next few weeks.

No comments: