Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time to step back and take it all in...

Man am I wiped out. Not just physically but mentally. The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of activity. My brain needs a break and my soul needs a tune up. It's times like this when the cares and "needs" of the world can overtake a person. Consume them. To the point that the connection to what is really important can be like a leftover meal that gets placed on the shelf in the refrigerator. You see where this is going...if it is not eaten within a few days it makes its way to the back of the fridge and becomes hidden by a hulking gallon of milk and a jar of pickles. I hate that gallon of milk sometimes. Its not that I don't like milk, but I would certainly have liked to have eaten the leftovers before they became covered with a blueish-green fuz.

Milk it does not always do the body good.

No comments: